My dear friend over at The Amateur Librarian nominated me for a Leibster award!!! Thanks Katie!!
Here’s how it works. You must:
Thank the person who nominated you,
Link to their blog,
Answer their 11 questions,
Create 11 of your own and nominate 11 bloggers to answer them.
(I’m breaking the rules just a bit & cutting down the number 11 to 5… hope you don’t mind!) – thanks Katie haha!!
And the 5 bloggers I nominate are…
My 5 questions from Katie are:
1. What are you reading right now?
I feel like I will forever be reading The Wizard of Oz collection. I wish I had more time for reading, but it’s sadly been falling to the wayside!
2. What were you doing at this time last night?
at 12:44 I was sleeping, haha! I actually think I was trying to watch a movie and was unsuccessful…story of my life.
3. What are your favorite baby names?
Dax and Opal ❤
4. What do you like most about your favorite hobby?
I enjoy how amazed people are by the things I make. I don’t know if they didn’t know I had it in me, or what, but the reaction is always great.
5. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
I’d be in a creative think tank. Helping solve problems, simplifying current tedious tasks, and creating cool ideas for a range of things (video games, quilt patterns, you name it)
My Questions (I’m sticking with 5 as well!)
1. Why did you start doing what you’re doing now for a hobby?
2. What is your favorite part of every day?
3. Who do you need to communicate or see every day or you don’t feel right?
4. If money, time and worldly conflicts were no object, what trip would you take?
5. What’s the boldest thing you’ve ever done?
You’re not obliged to answer the questions or take part if you don’t want to or if you’ve been nominated before. There’s no pressure!